Call 01260 279411
- Breaking News
- Motion Control Industry Awards 2017
- HMK are in the top 5% of employers when it comes to looking after their employee safety.
- HMK invest in the future of engineering with new graduate recruits
- Siemens announce update to SINAMICS S120 Motor Modules
- HMK Continues push for extraordinary talent
- Neugart release new high performance Helical Geared Precision Gearbox
- HMK help raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support
- HMK & Parker hit the road
- Siemens TIA Portal Innovation Tour
- The new Neugart Gearbox will save you 30% more space!
- Integrated Drive Systems Roadshow 2016
- HMK help Siemens with opening of new £120k centre in Congleton
- We Are At Drives & Controls 2016
- HMK Host Succesful Future Workshop
- HMK complete investment into the UK's first Drive Centric Demo Facility
- Siemens appoints HMK Automation & Drives as a Value Added Reseller
- Could the G120C finally replace the Micromaster?
- HMK Nominated for Buildings & Energy Efficiency Award
- SPE Offshore Europe 2015
- Siemens safety truck visits HMK
- HMK goes green in push for ISO14001
- Parker truck rolls into town.
- Siemens IDS Roadshow 2015
- TIA Portal Tour 2015
- HMK supports growth for Congleton
- Energy efficiency and dynamic performance
- Siemens release SIMOTION web tutorials
- Remote Access Made Affordable
- Ethernet interface extends use of industrial monitors
- HMK Automation & Drives unveils £1million investment
- Totally Integrated Automation
- Tips for AC Gear Motor Selection
- Low voltage motors with Super Premium Efficiency IE4
- Efficient Motion Control engineering with Simotion version 4.4
- Installation of a SINAMICS G110M
- Neugart Calculation Program Update
- Industry 4.0
- Are you IE3 Ready?
- New from HMK, the Neugart HLAE hygienic gearbox
- Coast to Coast Success for the Christie
- HMK partners Siemens at Drives & Controls 2014
- Siemens Sinamics V20
- High Degree of Protection for Siemens Heating Control System
- Ethernet/IP Communication now on G120C AC Inverter
- New Sinamics G120 Control Unit adds positioning to Siemens AC vector inverter drives
- Mobile Inverter Drive Selection Tool
- New Sinamics Startdrive Software Available
- Sinamics S120 Firmware V4.6 Released
- Siemens Simatic S7-1500 Released
- Tech Team Get Excited as S7-1500 Starter Kit Arrives
- Siemens Simatic S7-1500 Play the Game!
- Siemens Simatic S7-1500 Starter Pack Available
- Mad March SALE on Siemens Field PGs 30% off !
- New Siemens Field PG M4 coming soon
- Motrona UZ210 Analogue to Digital Signal Converter
- Siemens Drive Spectrum Extended With G110M
- Demonstration Room Tour - TIA Wall Overview
- HMK appoints a new Graduate Engineer
- HMK appoints a new Applications Engineer
- Latest News
- News Archive
- Innovation News Archive
HMK continues push for extraordinary talent!
Ever wondered as you make yourself a cup of tea in the morning how does the tea get in the teabag?
And for that matter how does it get in the box?
How is the box made? And printed?
This is just an example of the kind of technology you learn about at HMK. We work with all kinds of machines - robots, cranes, winches and printing presses to name just a few. We work in a wide range of industries: food and beverages, pharmaceutical and life sciences, nuclear, oil and gas, aerospace, entertainment and many more. So why not come and see if we are your cup of tea?
That's exactly what 11 graduates did yesterday when visiting HMK for our November Graduate open day. The candidates from a range of backgrounds, both electrical and mechanical took part in a series of tasks to hopefully secure one of a number of graduate positions available at HMK.
We are constantly on the lookout for the best talent, if you fancy a career in automation check out our current positions through our partner.
Dynamic list image override
Insert an image below to override the default dynamic list image for this page