Call 01260 279411
SIMATIC FM 458-1 DP integrated into SIMATIC S7-400
- Designed for high-performance and freely-configurable control tasks in the SIMATIC S7-400
- Can be adapted as required to individual requirements, e.g.:
open-loop control, closed-loop control, computing and motion control. Therefore highly flexible for many different applications.
- Extensive library with approx. 300 function blocks:
These include simple functions such as AND, ADD and OR up to complex GMC (General Motion Control) blocks such as virtual master or gearbox functions.
- User-friendly graphic configuring with the SIMATIC engineering tool CFC (Continuous Function Chart):
Optimum code generation by compiler, therefore SCL is not required.
- PROFIBUS DP interface onboard
SIMATIC FM 458-1 DP is based on more than 15 years experience with high-performance control systems, and combines this know-how with the advantages of SIMATIC – the global leader in automation systems for decades already. In contrast to other function modules with static structures/functions, the FM 458-1 DP application module can be flexibly configured according to individual requirements.