Working in conjunction with each eWON device is an innovative, Internet-based, VPN connectivity-service, called ‘Talk2M’.
Together, the eWON & Talk2M solutions helps Users to
- diagnose remote machine problems
- reconfigure remote devices
- reset remote errors
- save money on unnecessary site visits
- improve customer service
- reduce machine downtime
Each eWON device and each User connects to Talk2M, using a high-security VPN connection and industrial-level encryption.
Each eWON device is linked to a specific User account, which ensures that only the correct, authorised User can connect to their remote machines.
When an eWON is installed at the remote site, it is connected to the Internet through the end-customer’s network and through their Internet connection, through a 3G link or via ADSL.
The system is designed for engineers to use, not IT specialists.
- No IT expertise is required by the machine builder or systems integrator.
- No IT expertise is required from the final end customer..